- First, there's Terrible Minds, a site dedicated to a "Big, fast, squirming list of Nanowrimo do's and don't's. Looks like a kick in the pants!
- Nanowrimo's very own 10 easy steps to writing a novel.
- National Novel Finishing Month. (love it!) Nanofimo
- National Blog Posting Month. Nanopomo
- Story Base provides a dictionary of narrative writing prompts that you can customize yourself.
There's just a few things to get your juices flowing! Good luck Nanowrimo initiates! The story begins! Shoot me a comment or a Tweet me about your NaNoWriMo hopes, fears, grand plot schemes, et cetera! Is this your first time attempting NaNoWriMo, or have you penned a unique saga for NaNoWriMo in the past?