Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Witch is Dorothy

This past school term, some of my very incredible colleagues started their own literary journal. The first issue of "Witch is Dorothy" came out early in the year, and the second issue is now hot off the press. It's exciting for me, because I know almost all of the people who submitted their art, drama, poetry, and short fiction, etc. to this journal, and I can say that I'm extremely proud of all of them. Southern Oregon University can certainly boast of real talent in the creative writing department! Recently, Witch is Dorothy established themselves on Tumblr. The first issue is all there, so you can read it yourself. The second issue will be coming along shortly, I presume. So give them a look-see and a follow!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! When I come back the States and open my coffeehouse, I want to do something similar to this - only with the artists who frequent the coffeehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great, Lou! Are you in either of them? If not, I'm sure it's only a matter of time ;) Are they in actual print, or just digital? ~ Alena

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...