Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Playing Hooky...

So...
source

I'm a bad person. Mostly just a bad blogger. Please know that I really, really  really appreciate each and every one of you,  my 62 followers! The great thing about being a small blog, is that I know who most of you are, and have some kind of relationship with you, and I love that! It's just that I can't seem to keep up, here. I want to--I really do. And while there are all manner of excuses I could give, the reality is, I can only blog when I feel like there's something really awesome or interesting or relevant to blog about. And when I  happen to be in the middle of working 12 consecutive days, without a single one of those days off, well--this working class, post-baccalaureate, grad school applicantee doesn't really feel inclined to blog about it, because she's pretty sure you wouldn't be interested in the sleep deprived drivel. Or perhaps you'd like to read her recent research paper on Vonnegut, which she wrote almost entirely while buzzed on Chardonnay and at work, when it was slow--? (two separate occasions, I'll have you know. No drinking on the job for this girl, even if it IS at a winery!)

I didn't think so.

In short, I'm sorry for the lapse in blogging consistency. I'm just really busy and really tired. And trying to figure my life out, right now. I promise there will be more amazing literary shit to come here at Literary Legs. It's inevitable, because literature is my passion! Do please stay tuned!




3 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on! Not sure if I have commented on your blog before, but do all you can to keepyour head above water! And sometimes that mean a blogvacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take frequent blog vacations lately, sigh...but they are necessary! Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...