Friday, August 17, 2012

Checking In...

Hey all,

Well it's been a very eventful past week! I made a trip to my home state of Idaho and visited with my family and got to stay with some of my in-laws in Eastern Oregon as well.

There were a few details from this trip that were challenging and really frustrating, but all in all, it was a really good time. I got to get away from my routine and see people I haven't seen in a really long time. I got to spend quality time with my families and experience their love and generosity.

My living room is now crowded with the bags and boxes full of baby things I brought back with me! Baby Page is going to be one well-dressed little mister, that's for sure!

I am currently 32 weeks prego! I can't believe it. I've got exactly 7 weeks and 6 days left til D-day I can't decide if it's going WAYYY TOO FAST or NOT FAST ENOUGH!? I think, at the moment, that it's going way too fast. I still have SO much to do to prepare for the arrival of this lil guy!

Anyway, that's a miniature update. I promise to post again very soon. I got some great stuff in the mail from a great company called CleanWell, and I'll be reviewing their products here in my next post. Expect that and some other stuff, too, in the next couple days!

Until then, my lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good trip, bad moments aside. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...