Monday, October 29, 2012

Tommee Tippee Nursing Cover | Product Review

A few months before this little guy was born, I was put in contact with Tommee Tippee, a great company that offers a variety of great products for infants and small children, and I was invited to try out one of their beautiful Closer to Nature Nursing Wraps!


I have a couple other covers, but the one I recieved from Tommee Tippee is my favorite, and that's no lie.

Here's why I like it:

  • Large, but not bulky. Some covers make a mum feel like she's wearing a circus tent. Not this one. It's roomy enough, without being bulky or awkward.
  • Adjustable strap and easy view of baby. Most covers have an adjustable strap. This one adjusts easily for a great fit. Plus, the opening also adjusts for getting a good view of your nursing baby.
  • Soft terry lining along bottom, for wiping little mouths. Yep, this cover has built-in clean-up, for dribbles! See photo below.
  • Great design. No matter how functional the cover, us mums want them to be pretty too. I got the black cover, and love the lovely white print!


I'm very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend it for any breastfeeding mother! You can purchase this wrap in black, as shown above, or brown, for $29.99 at Babies R Us or Target.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...