Monday, January 21, 2013

Things in the Works!

Hello again!

It's the January doldrums. You know--dead of winter, quiet days that are sometimes just...too quiet? There's not a lot going on in January, is there? This Mama has a bit of cabin fever. All my resolutions re stagnating. Already. Although, not so much that I can't reel it back in and get stuff done. I've exercised a handful of times and lost a few lbs. I've flossed every day since the 1st. I've read books. But I need something to plan for.

And so there's February!

Stay tuned for these things, going on next month:


  • The p90x Ab Ripper workout! 30 days of ab work (28 days... Ahem.) so that I can feel less frumpy and more fit. I'll start on the first and keep you regularly updated on the pain and gain!
  • A quilt-a-thon! I'm going to invite you all along on a project I'm [already] working on. I'm making another quilt and I'm going in stages. Each week in February, I'll introduce a new stage in the process and hopefully, by the end of the month, we'll have a pretty new quilt to show for it!
  • An Etsy shop? Maybe, just maybe I'll have an Etsy shop up and running. I make a lot of stuff and my house fills up with it, so maybe it's time to open up a boutique!
a random picture that has nothing to do with anything.


So yeah. That's it so far. Stay tuned! You never know what could happen! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...