Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Newness

Hey all!

Once again, the look and feel of this blog has CHANGED!!

(*groan, sigh, eye-roll*)

Notice, too, the name change. We were formerly Literary Legs, now we are tentatively Habits & Novelty.

Most posts are abridged in this template, so clicking on the post title is sometimes necessary to see the whole thing. Previous posts are archived at the bottom of the page. Check out the 'About' section, because it has been updated. I'm also trying to add a splash of color to this thing, but blogger is being difficult.

Thanks for bearing with me as I play around with the presentation of this blog

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this paragraph is pleaѕаnt, my younger sisteг is analyzing ѕuch things, therefore I am goіng to inform her.


    Hеre iѕ mу homeρаgе at home laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...