Monday, February 4, 2013

Etsy!

So a couple weeks ago I opened up an Etsy shop and posted about it here. I thought that today I'd give you a little update and some pictures.

Business is good, I think, for only having been open for a couple weeks. I've sold two items, one of them a custom order for a friend. The things in my shop are mostly crocheted items for kiddos, but I do some other things as well. The custom order was the hat you see below, which is sewn with white cotton twill. It's for an adorable little guy whose mom does Pampered Chef.

Baby Chef Hat by Habits & Novelty on Etsy


Here's a few of the other things I've been working on...







I've been going a little crazy with the crochet, but I've been having a lot of fun doing it!  Next up, some knitting? Maybe! And I haven't forgotten about our quilt...but that's another post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...