- Thomas Hardy --Tess of the D'urbevilles, Jude the Obscure, etc.
- Ghada Karmi --In Search of Fatima
- Buchi Emecheta --Joys of Motherhood, Second Class Citizen, etc.
- Salman Rushdie --Midnight's Children, Satanic Verses, etc.
- Sarah Dunant --The Birth of Venus
- Lisa M. Diamond --Sexual fluidity: Understanding women's love and desire.
- Robert Wrigley --Reign of Snakes, Moon in a Mason Jar
- Sylvia Plath --Ariel, The Bell Jar
- Simone de Beauvoir --The Second Sex, etc.
- Vivian Elliot --*Okay, I'm cheating on this one. She didn't write anything that I know of. She was the estranged wife of the poet, T.S. Eliot*
Okay! Your turn! Who would you meet, if you could?
Choose an author as you choose a friend." ~Arthur Helps